- RobbwwwAsked on May 02, 2013 at 07:57 PM
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 02, 2013 at 09:25 PM
Yes, that is possible, if you already have created an email notification:1. Log into your JotForm account and go to My Forms section.
2. Select the form and click on "Edit".
3. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar.
4. Click on "Email Alerts" and select "Notification":5. Click on "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button (third from the right along the bottom)
6. An envelope will appear. You can view and change the email address in the field highlighted below:
7. Click "Finish" and Save your form.You can also Send Form Emails to Multiple Recipients.==>Make sure that the Sender Name is not left as "Please select"To test the new email address, DO NOT use the test button. You need to fill the form out and send an actual submission to see the changes
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 02, 2013 at 09:26 PM