- jarrodsevinAsked on May 02, 2013 at 11:19 PM
I would like to create a custom letter based on some of the info contained inside a form.
For example. I would like to take several fields:
This, ideally, would be used to create a letter disclaimer to have the customer verify the information is correct and accept the terms of a sale. I would be fine with being able to create a pdf or another custom (one-time use) form.
Thanks in Advance!
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 03, 2013 at 03:02 AM
I haven't understood your requirement. Do you want to create this letter through notification / autoresponder?
Please explain your requirement and if possible we will try to help you on that.
- jarrodsevinAnswered on May 03, 2013 at 07:28 AM
My apologies, I see that there could be some confusion. No, I don't want it to be an autoresponder. The information must be verified by me before sending to a client.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 03, 2013 at 09:02 AM
In that case, you have to manually send the data to them when you received submissions with your form via Email. The only way to achieved that is to edit your form notification and use the form field tags to create a disclaimer-like format.
- jarrodsevinAnswered on May 03, 2013 at 09:11 AM
Let me make sure I understand. I would create another email notification that will be sent at the time of submission and I could foward the notification once it is approved by me?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 03, 2013 at 10:07 AM
That's correct. That would give you chance to review the user's submitted data before you can forward it to them upon your approval.
- jarrodsevinAnswered on May 05, 2013 at 10:25 PM
You guys are great! Thank you so much!!!
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 06, 2013 at 01:24 AM
You are welcome.
Should you have any questions please feel free to contact us.