- arcofwestchesterAsked on May 03, 2013 at 09:32 AM
We received the email below. Please look into this. We are paying $9.95 per month for unlimited use. Let me know as soon as possible as we have many forms that are important going forward.
Regina Moore, Marketing Manger
Arc of Westhester
We would like to inform you that your JotForm account has almost reached 10 payments per month this month. Free accounts are limited to 10 payments per month. Your forms will be automatically disabled once you reach your allocated quota.
Upgrade your account today to continue using JotForm without any interruption; receive submissions, collect payments from your users and have more upload space. Upgrading is quick and easy:
Thanks for using JotForm,
- KadeJMAnswered on May 03, 2013 at 10:28 AM
Hi Regina, I am sorry to say but I am a bit confused to be honest right now. I read your topic thinking you were having an issue with making a Survey Form but then after reading the detailed summary of the problem you had written I realized it is much different from the Topic you've created for this problem since both are very different questions and problems.
I'm not sure if this was done on purpose because of two questions you might have or if it was meant to be one question with the Topic possibly written in error. Either way though, I will help you as best I can with the issue even if it is both.
(1) Problem A (based on topic) - Please see these guides http://www.jotform.com/help/170-A-Guideline-to-Create-the-Perfect-Survey-Form-Part-1 and http://www.jotform.com/help/193-A-Guideline-to-Create-the-Perfect-Survey-Form-Part-2 for further information on how to Create the Perfect Survey Form and if you have any trouble with this feel free to ask us about this for more help.
(2) Problem B (based on summary) - I looked at your account and I am seeing this is an actively ongoing subscription with no issues that I could find so that email was probably sent in error and we do apologize about that as you can go ahead and disregard that message. So far I can see that you are on the Premium Monthly Plan which is actually not unlimited, it has a limit of up to 1000 submissions, payments, ssl, and includes 10gb of storage space. The other plans act in a similar way with their own specified limitations. However, I think you might've been referring creating forms, reports, and fields on forms because this ability is indeed unlimited.
Additionally I can see that this subscription according to you Billing History for your account has also been relatively steady since Jan 15th, 2013 when you upgraded to Premium. I could also see that it looks like there are no submissions that have been recieve for your forms.
Was this done in error? Do you happen to have another account that this email was possibly intended for?
If you have any further questions or problems please feel free to talk to us some more though currently I am not really seeing any known issues.
- arcofwestchesterAnswered on May 03, 2013 at 10:40 AMThe topic was an error. We received the email about us reaching our limit and I was concerned about that. The email for that went to firstname.lastname@example.org. She handles the paypal donation pages that are set up in jotform. I receive other jotforms for information only. Just want to be sure the account is set correctly.
Regina Moore, Marketing Manager
Arc of Westchester
265 Saw Mill River Road
Hawthorne, NY 10532
914.495.4573 or 914.428.8330
Visit us: www.westchesterarc.org
[cid:image001.jpg@01CCD125.B7DF6D90] [http://westchesterarc.org/images/twitter55.jpg] [cid:image003.jpg@01CCD125.B7DF6D90]
- moonzkieAnswered on May 03, 2013 at 10:50 AM
Yes, your account is set correctly. :) It is currently a premium account so please disregard the 10 SSL Submissions limit.