- gpamnAsked on May 03, 2013 at 12:40 PM
Is there a way to set section breaks within a form? I would like to have different widths for different sections on my form. The personal details section of my form (name, address, phone, etc) needs a label width that makes sense for the size of those questions. But then for the rest of the form I want to have a different label width because they are long questions with "Yes" or "No" answers. Forcing the same width for both sections makes the form oddly proportioned because the questions are long, but the available answer choices are short.
I tried doing page break, but that still retains the same label width throughout.
Thanks for your help!
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on May 03, 2013 at 02:30 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Unfortunately, you can not set the different label width for fields within one form. However, you can control a Label Align option on each field separately.
I would recommend trying a Top Label Align for your long questions.
Alternatively, it is possible to use inject custom css hack, in order to set the custom width for specific labels. If you would like to use this option we can provide some css code example.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.
- gpamnAnswered on May 03, 2013 at 02:40 PMThanks for the response. It would be great if you could provide some
coding to hack the custom width for the specific questions I wish to
- pinoytechAnswered on May 03, 2013 at 03:19 PM
To which form you want to apply/inject custom css? Can you please provide us Form URL for further assistance?
- gpamnAnswered on May 03, 2013 at 03:21 PMActually, I was able to find the css code I needed through the forum and I
successfully applied it to my form.
- pinoytechAnswered on May 03, 2013 at 03:54 PM
Good to hear that you find the codes that you want. If you need our assistance again, feel free to contact us at anytime.
Have a great day!