- AnnMarieJohnsonAsked on May 03, 2013 at 02:27 PM
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 03, 2013 at 03:10 PM
For some reason your post came out empty. Requet you to please repost your question.
- AnnMarieJohnsonAnswered on May 03, 2013 at 03:16 PM
I am making an order form for our website. We would like to collect the information including the credit card numbers, expiration date and their security code but we don't want to process the order until it is reviewed on our end. We then manually process the credit card through our merchant service account. In order to collect the credit card information, we need the site to be secure. Is there anyway to make our order form (which I'm creating now) secure?
Thanks for your help,
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 03, 2013 at 03:23 PM
I already reponded to you on your other thread.
Please follow these steps to make your form secure:
1. Open "Setup & Embed" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Embed Form"
3. Click on "Secure Form" checkbox
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- AnnMarieJohnsonAnswered on May 03, 2013 at 03:38 PMThank you so much!
Ann Marie Johnson
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 03, 2013 at 03:40 PM
You are welcome.
Should you have any questions please feel free to contact us.