What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
show submissions in my site as iframeAsked by rleitman on May 03, 2013 at 07:51 PM
Few questions about submissions:
1. Is there a way to show submissions in nice way in my site as iframe ?
for example: show only the table with all submitted rows and ability to search ?
show only the graphical forms and flip ?
2. Another related question: can I opne the submissions page and show default submission form based on inout parameter ? e.g. date or other value ?
3. How can I edit a submission row? I noticed that a row can be deleted but how it can be edited from submission table ?
1. Create a grid listing report, it comes with a search function. You can also select what fields to be displayed on your submissions table. After that, get it's iframe code and embed. Grid Listing
2. Are you referring to prepopulating the form fields using URL parameters? If so, here's a guide: Prepopulating the fields to your JotForm via URL parameters
3. Unfortunately, it is not possible to change submissions table layout. We do not support it.
Hope this clears your questions. Feel free to message us anytime you have further questions. Thank you!