- harooki2Asked on April 12, 2011 at 07:50 AM
I created a form and then changed it. I saved the changes and previewed to make sure my changes were there. They were (in Preview mode). I then copied the new code into my page, but I cannot get the changes to show up.
This also happened with my survey form on another page. It has been a day now, and no changes have been made. If this is a cache problem, it's a serious one. I'm new, and I might need to go to an alternative.
- serkanAnswered on April 12, 2011 at 08:52 AM
This problem should be fixed now. We cache created forms in order to provide 100% uptime. When you save a form it may take 5secs to 30sec related to the load on the site but there was an error that prevented the cache to be cleared. I made a fix and it should now clean caches immediately.
As an another option, if you don't want to use cached forms, you can just change the form include URL from form.jotform.com to www.jotform.com
Sorry for the inconvenience
- BEAnswered on October 11, 2011 at 08:20 PM
I've removed "* denotes a mandatory field" and changed input widths in my JotForm, both of which show up in preview mode, but on the live site I can't get these changes to reflect (have tried emptying cache and cookies and new browsers) - http://www.b-e.com.au/make-an-appointment
Any idea how to fix this? If someone is available to help me soon I would really appreciate it as this form is now live.
- yasincoAnswered on October 11, 2011 at 08:29 PM
Please Embed It With Iframe.
- BEAnswered on October 11, 2011 at 08:40 PM
- yasincoAnswered on October 11, 2011 at 08:43 PM
Then re-embed with java script.
- BEAnswered on October 11, 2011 at 08:50 PM
Already tried that, same problem.
- fxrAnswered on October 11, 2011 at 09:10 PM
I cant seem to access http://www.b-e.com.au/make-an-appointment
can you get me the correct link?
- fxrAnswered on October 11, 2011 at 09:31 PM
Ok i found it : https://www.b-e.com.au/financial-advice-appointment
That embed code you used should soon update to reflect your changes.
as you embed code.
- BEAnswered on October 11, 2011 at 10:58 PM
That did the trick, many thanks fxr :)