- audabeeAsked on May 06, 2013 at 12:26 AM
I've designed my form with purchase order tool, but now have to use PayPal (of course!).
I tried the method outlined in NeilVicente's post in this thread (after cloning the form), but I don't get the second dialogue box about "Keeping the products", that is, my whole payment bit disappears.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 06, 2013 at 06:20 AM
You meant the products disappears from this form https://www.jotform.com/31052197194958 ?
You may want to test.
1. Clone your form first to have a backup copy. Use this guide https://www.jotform.com/help/27-Form-Cloning
2. Once you have the cloned form, delete the products. It should give the prompt message. Choose OK.
3. Add the paypal field. It should instantly put back all the products again.
I just tested it on my end. It happen as described.
Please update us of the test results.
- audabeeAnswered on May 06, 2013 at 06:19 PM
Ah yes! Thank you Jonathon.
Also, I think the problem I was having was because of the testing the form results I had in there. Once I removed those, it worked as advertised! Cool.