- christmaslightsperthauAsked on May 06, 2013 at 02:40 AM
When someone sends a reply to a form, the email address the notification comes through on is email@example.com.
I use a ticketing system, and i would like it to come through on the CUSTOMERS email addrss so they will receive an automated reply from my system. Is this possible?
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 06, 2013 at 03:51 AM
Yes you can achieve this by changeing the "Sender Email" of your notification setup.
To change Sender E-mail, please follow these steps:
1. While on your form, Click Setup & Embed then Email Alerts
2. Open Notification, then click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
3. Change the Sender E-mail.
You may also like to refer this guide:
Let us know if you need further assistance.