- Ian LauthAsked on May 06, 2013 at 12:15 PM
We need an online form that has the capability to discern between two types of "Certificate Identification #'s" and then send an email containing the form results to one of two places.
Our Certificate Identification #'s either start with the letter "L" or "W" (Example: LTB-5760 vs. WTB-5761).
We need the form to recognize which type of Cert # a user enters and then send the results to the following locations:
- Cert #'s that start with an "L" should send an email with the form results to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cert #'s that start with a "W" need emails sent to email@example.com.
Let me know if this is possible. Thank you.
- winspireAnswered on May 06, 2013 at 12:22 PM
Nevermind... I found the answer to my own question here: http://www.jotform.com/help/57-Smart-Forms-Using-Conditional-Logic
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 06, 2013 at 01:42 PM
Great to know that, feel free to contact us anytime!