- VRTOAsked on April 12, 2011 at 01:38 PM
Will it be possible to draw lines in a form?
Reason: to make the layout of some forms graphical and visual more attractive ?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 12, 2011 at 04:19 PM
It is not possible to draw lines in the form. You may however insert a horizontal line in between fields, if your goal is to separate each fields from one another.
To add a horizontal line
1. Insert a Free Text (HTML) field in your form. You can find that field under the Power Tools option.
2. Click on the html field in your form, then click the HTML button at the top.
3. Type in "<hr />" in the textarea. Click ok.
4. Save your form.
You may also apply a theme in your form from our theme options.
To choose theme:
1. Click on Form Style tab
2. Click "Themes" button
3. Select a theme from the options on the left sidebar
4. Save your Form
For further and more powerful customization options, Injecting Custom CSS is the way to go. It may require some CSS expertise though. For more information about CSS you may refer to this page: CSS Tutorial