- ursulaAsked on May 06, 2013 at 01:11 PM
I've created a sub user account. How does this sub user can see the forms?
I cannot find the login for tje and I don't receive any email with that info.
- KadeJMAnswered on May 06, 2013 at 02:34 PM
Hello, the way it works is you create a Sub-User with the person's email that you are sharing the form with. They will then receive an email with a request that some forms were shared with them and they need to create and account or log into JotForm to view them.
(1) If They Have No Account - If they do not have a JotForm account they will need to Sign-Up for JotForm and create a new account to view the Shared Forms as a Sub-Account User of the Main Account that they were delegated to.
(2) If They Have a JotForm Account - Then all they need to do is log into their account and view them.
Now to physically view the Forms " Shared with You " you then need to go to MY FORMS and look on the left and click on the Shared with You Tab in the Left Menu.
- ursulaAnswered on May 06, 2013 at 02:50 PM