- michaelanschelAsked on May 06, 2013 at 05:20 PM
To whom it may concern,
I have tried to change the recipient email settings a dozen times and followed the instructions on the FAQ part of the site, but it continues to revert to the old email address. How do I make the change and make it stick?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 06, 2013 at 09:36 PM
Good day! Changing your email address from the My Account page doesn't automatically change the recipient email address of any forms you have.
You need to edit the form and change the form recipient settings. Please follow this guide: Finding out E-Mail Address Used for Submission Notifications.
Also note that the Test Email button on the Form Notification wizard will only send notification to the email address that is associated with your account. If you'd like to check/see if the new form recipient receives the email alert, submit a test data using the live form.
- yselbollerAnswered on May 08, 2013 at 12:23 AM
The notification email will be created with the email address in the account settings. However, you have several options to try to.
1. You can always edit the recipient email address field.
2. You can also add more than one email address to that field, and separate it by a comma.
3. You can send your notifications to a different email address based on a condition
I hope you can get a better idea how to handle your email alerts
Feel free to let us know if you have further questions or inquiry.
Thank You for using JotForm.