- bulldogAsked on April 12, 2011 at 03:58 PM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 12, 2011 at 04:24 PM
Since you did not elaborate on your issue, I think it's safe to assume that what you want is to change spacing between your fields.
To do so, you may use Custom CSS Injection
1. Go to Setup & Embed > Preferences > Form Styles > Inject Custom CSS
2. Type in these codes:
padding-bottom: 10px !important;
padding-top: 10px !important;
3. You may play around with those numbers and modify them to suit your needs. When you're done, click Close.
4. Save your form.
Hope this helps. Let us know if you have further questions.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 12, 2011 at 07:40 PM
Alternatively, you could also just go into the preferences and change the question spacing. Here's how:
1. Load your form in the form builder
2. While on the "Setup & Embed" tab, click "Preferences"
3. Click the "Field Styles" tab
4. Click the figure to the right of "Question Spacing" and change it from 10 to whatever you wish
5. Click "Close Settings" and save your change.