- JackAsked on April 12, 2011 at 04:13 PM
For instance, I want a 4 step process banner above my form, and need it broken into the following sections;
Section 1.) Customer Details (name, address, e-mail, DOB, etc.)
Section 2.) Product Selection (preffered date, preffered venue) - so drop-down lists.
Section 3.) Payment. (paypal) iframe?
Section 4.) Confirmation.
With a "next" button at the bottom of each to take the user from one section to another. I'd ideally like the validation rules to apply so that the use cannot go to the next section if there is an error on the current.
Is this possible on JotForm ?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 12, 2011 at 05:58 PM
You can use Page Breaks to separate your form into sections, then set fields as Required to that they cannot move on to the next page if the forms aren't properly filled out.
1. Click on Survey Tools then choose Page Break
2. Place your page break on the appropriate section in your form
3. Set fields as required. Click on a field, then click the Required button at the top of the toolbar.
4. Save your form.
Additionally, you may create Conditions in your form by using the Conditions Wizard to hide/show elements in your form or to jump to a specific page of your form if a certain rule is not followed.
For more information about Conditions, you may refer to this page - Conditional Logic on Forms
Hope this helps. Let us know if you have additional questions.