- Holger BackwinkelAsked on May 07, 2013 at 01:19 PM
I don´t have any Login data, because I used the Jotform Widget from Magix Web Designer.
The form works well (email Adress ist email@example.com ) but I can´t logon to the system.
What can I do?
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 07, 2013 at 02:37 PM
I checked you website and see that the embedded form is associated with a guest account. That means you have not yet registered.
Please use the email id "firstname.lastname@example.org" to register a free account with JotForm. Once registered please send us a message and we will transfer this form to your account.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 08, 2013 at 12:08 PM
Request you to please post your message again. Please use this link: http://www.jotform.com/answers/214226-Not-able-to-login-to-my-account#2
- Holger1234Answered on May 10, 2013 at 03:59 AM
I created an account with the mail address email@example.com
Please transfer the form to my account.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 10, 2013 at 04:23 AM
I have moved this form to your account.
Please let us know if you need further assistance.