- thomasbuAsked on May 07, 2013 at 07:49 PM
I added a sub user and never got the email invite, tried different email addresses, waited a long time, no luck.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 07, 2013 at 10:40 PM
A sub user should have a jotform account already created. Please try to create a free user and add it as your sub -user
- thomasbuAnswered on May 08, 2013 at 10:03 AM
I tried creating a free account with the same email but still no invite email.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 08, 2013 at 12:30 PM
Request you to please delete the sub-account you already created and then add it again. Let us know if that solves your issue.
- thomasbuAnswered on May 08, 2013 at 08:44 PMI did that several times and still nothing.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 08, 2013 at 11:47 PM
I can't seem to replicate the problem. I just made a test just now and was able to recieved an email invitation. Tried it with both existing and non-existing account.
May we know the email address you are using on the sub-account so we can check it here?
- thomasbuAnswered on May 09, 2013 at 01:26 AM
- thomasbuAnswered on May 09, 2013 at 01:27 AM
suddenly it works now. thanks