- MarioFrankeAsked on May 08, 2013 at 05:28 AM
Mü = Papierkorb
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 08, 2013 at 05:59 AM
Are you suggesting a translation to our website menus? Please let us know.
- MarioFrankeAnswered on May 08, 2013 at 11:22 AMYes
- MarioFrankeAnswered on May 08, 2013 at 11:29 AMYes,is on the menu, "mu" then it would either "garbage" mean in general, but writes as "trash"Trash = Papierkorb Garbage= Müll
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 08, 2013 at 01:00 PM
Thanks for your suggestion.
If you'd love to help us translate Jotform properly into that language, please access: http://dutch.jotform.com/ then on the upper right side, find and click "help un translate Jotform". Input your suggestions after that;