- NinoJustinoAsked on May 08, 2013 at 09:41 AM
My forms are not showing on my site annymore!
- glennleeAnswered on May 08, 2013 at 09:57 AM
Your account was auto suspended by our phishing filter machine. I have checked your form which is suspected from phishing and your form only contains 1 field and this field ask for login name.
To reinstate your account, please give us the following details.
1. What is the purpose of your form?
2. Where do you use your form?
3. When do you use your form?
- NinoJustinoAnswered on May 08, 2013 at 10:06 AM
Serious? What form contains the field "login name"?
DELETE that form, i have no intend of using that formI think this form was just me testing some fields, (Why not just give me some alert, instead of supsending me)
I have no interrest in phishing, fishing or anny other outdoor sports what so ever :)
Please reactivate my forms, I NEED to be online... I WILL delete the suspected file (Gosh)
- glennleeAnswered on May 08, 2013 at 10:28 AM
It was automatically suspended by our phishing filter machine to prevent users not to use forms from phishing. Sorry for the inconvenience this may caused you.
Your account now is reactivated again.
If you need further assistance please let us know!
Have a great day!