- AutomotiveRepaironlineAsked on April 12, 2011 at 09:42 PM
Is there a problem with Jot at this time? All of a sudden custumers are getting the redirect withe out paying?
Too what is going on with the programmers about my last post on Product ID not showing up
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 12, 2011 at 10:41 PM
This happens when someone fills up your form without placing an order for an item that you are selling. When none is selected, it goes directly to your thank you page and not to your payment gateway.
To be able to fix this, you will need to set your payment field as a required field. This way, everyone will be forced to select something before being able to proceed.
Hope this helps.
- AutomotiveRepaironlineAnswered on April 12, 2011 at 10:46 PM
thank you for your response. All fields have a red star please i am so busy that all orders are not completed, Leon
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 12, 2011 at 10:51 PM
Hold on, I have tested your form and found out that something is wrong indeed.
I will submit a ticket and let our development team look into this.
Thank you for your patience.
- AutomotiveRepaironlineAnswered on April 12, 2011 at 10:54 PM
Thank you. how long will this take i am going to have to shut the site down to confusing t=to me and custumers, Leon
Also the product ID is not showing on C.C.
- allanftdAnswered on April 13, 2011 at 02:02 AM
Unfortunately we can't commit on a lead time. But usually you will get a response within 24-48 hours. Rest assured that your issues are being taken care of. Our apologies again for the inconvenience.