- andreecAsked on May 08, 2013 at 11:52 AM
We are testing JotForm enterprise wide. We can't:
1) Sub user cannot drag a form into a folder that has the "Share all forms" permission.
2) User cannot create a new form into a folder that has the "Share all forms" permission.
3) User clone's form in shared folder, but it is placed in the user's personnal My Forms.
User is using IE 10 in compatibility mode and FireFox.
User also created his account before we created purchased a multi user account. Our college purchase the 10 user license after this user created his account, and then I added this user as a sub account.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 08, 2013 at 01:27 PM
I think that cannot be done or not yet possible on Sub-Users account. Sub-Users can only "View Submissions (submissions and reports)" and "Edit Form (Edit, delete and rename forms).
I have forwarded this thread to our level 2 support/developers.
- JotForm SupportpaulsimpsonAnswered on May 09, 2013 at 09:47 AM
I am a member of the Jotform development team and have been tasked with working on these features.
I will be in touch when progress has been made.
- JotForm SupportpaulsimpsonAnswered on June 07, 2013 at 01:38 AM
I have just finished some updates to the Sub-User functionailty. The 3 things you mentioned above are now all possible.