- rheinAsked on May 08, 2013 at 12:32 PM
I have a question regarding the function conditions.
There is an dropdown of many articels: A,B,C,D,E,F
When i select as example A, a new field should show up with a text I deposited to the A. For each Articel i will deposit a diffrent text. The user should not be able to change this text.
Is there a solution?
- pinoytechAnswered on May 08, 2013 at 01:00 PM
Can you please share to us the URL of your form and the conditions that you want to achieved in your form for further assistance?
- glennleeAnswered on May 08, 2013 at 01:02 PM
If the text will not be editable, you can accomplish this by using Free Text (HTML) under the Power tools tab
Here is the demo form.
- rheinAnswered on May 08, 2013 at 04:04 PM
Thanks for your help!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 08, 2013 at 05:14 PM
Hi, you might also want to know that a regular textbox have a "Read-Only" property. So, you can assign a default value to it and have it un-editable by setting it to Read-Only.
Hope this help also.