- sracetteAsked on May 08, 2013 at 01:22 PM
I have multiple years of forms and would like to search for example for just those received is April 2013.
- glennleeAnswered on May 08, 2013 at 01:33 PM
You can modify the time frame of the submissions in the submission page. Please follow the steps below.
1. Go to MY FORMS.
2. Click Form title then click Submission.
3. On the submission page, click the gear icon.
4. Then click time frame, then change to custom time frame.
Note that this only per single form.
- dinesh-itAnswered on May 08, 2013 at 02:59 PM
Yes You can Specify the custom date range as glennlee said.
After clicking submissions tab select the settings (gear icon).
Selet Custom Time Frame from the timeframe dropdown box.
then select a range