- JhunAsked on May 09, 2013 at 04:48 AM
- jalaludeenAnswered on May 09, 2013 at 06:26 AM
Yes you can expand Matrix or table cell space using custom css code, Please refer this guide for more information on How to Inject Custom CSS Codes
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- glennleeAnswered on May 09, 2013 at 09:31 AM
In addition on what Jalaludeen have suggested, you can also expand the cells in your matrix by inputing width on the properties. Please follow steps below.
1. Click matrix field then click the gear icon.
2. Then click Show Properties.
3. Change the cell width.
You can also change the table width of you matrix on table width.