- newairkwAsked on May 09, 2013 at 06:37 AM
Im facing a problem with the source code its not working anymore in my website.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 09, 2013 at 06:44 AM
Request you to please share the URL of your website where you have embedded your form using source code. Also, let us know which functionality of your form is not working.
This will help us investgate your issue.
- newairkwAnswered on May 09, 2013 at 06:49 AM
this is a test page using the same code http://newairkw.com/test.html
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 09, 2013 at 08:33 AM
I deeply apologize for this inconvenience. Your account was auto suspended by our anti-phishing system.
I have reactivated your account.
Now coming back to your issue of your website, it seems the file "test.html" is not there as it says 404 error. You need to check your FTP if this file exist.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- newairkwAnswered on May 09, 2013 at 08:59 AM
same thing happened again now!!!!!
what is going on?
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 09, 2013 at 09:52 AM
I don't see any issue with your account or form. 404 error means the file is not available. "Test.html" file is not available or it's not in this location. Request you to please check that.
Easiest way is to try and embed your page again and let us know if you continue to have this issue.