- chanddasAsked on May 09, 2013 at 08:44 AM
I have a few questions. I played around on the website for a bit and looked at other form creators, before signing up for jot form. I created my account under my personal name so I could do a few more test runs before I commit to setting up a corporate account. With that said, I do hope you can answer a few questions for me.1.) Am I able to save the form I created and somehow re-use this form under a different account? It was a bit time consuming setting it up and I would like not having to create it from scratch should we decide to use jot form for our business.2.) In the print preview, everything gets shifted around and it looks rather sloppy, can this be fixed?3.) Is there a way for a customer to print AFTER they have submitted their form? Does a copy of the form get emailed to them?4.) I would like to have a body of text/introduction before a customer starts filling out a form or an ending statement before they hit submit, I do not see an option to do this. Can this be done? If so, can you please instruct me how to do so?5.) How much space does each form take up?6.) Can we pre-set or determine an email subject line on the form?7.) Once a customer submits a form, is there a way we can reply back to that same customer?Thank You in advance for your help and hopefully you can assist me with my questions as soon as possible!Best,Chandreyi
- mathquizAnswered on May 09, 2013 at 10:03 AMGreat to see new people using Jotform :)
1. You can clone a form in the setup by entering its URL. This is done in the create form options pane.
2. I am not sure.
3. You can setup auto responders and customize them by clicking the email alerts button in the form builder and adding a new auto response. You can add a PDF copy of the form to that or the result of any of the form fields.
4. On the form sidebar click "Power Tools" then hit "Free Text (HTML).
5. I am not so sure but the space counter is for uploaded files from forms.
6. I don't really get your question?
7. You can use the submissions view for the form and just email them at the email they submitted.
I hope that answers your questions. I am sorry I can't answer 2 or 6 :(
- glennleeAnswered on May 09, 2013 at 10:48 AM
Thanks for contacting us!
1. We can transfer form form one account to another account, just give us the details.
Like Mathquiz have suggested, you can clone a form from different user or clone your on form.
2. It will print the same look as pdf file. You can also download your form on csv,excel,pdf,. It is on the submission page.
3. The form autoresponder will send them copy of the form answers. Here is the guide.
4. Use the free text (HTML)
5. It depends on your form, you can check your upload space by clicking the account.
6. Yes, we have email field on the form builder.
7. I think autoresponder cover this.