- FloatingLimeAsked on May 09, 2013 at 10:11 AM
We love your forms, but have a suggestion to make / or a request for info on how to do it if it's already possible.
We are thinking of taking booking using a jotform and it would be great if:
1. There was also an option to send submissions to the email address entered i.e. so clients would also have a copy of what they had entered.
2. If Social Media functionality could be added i.e. Clients could click a button that in our case would say on FB / Twitter etc "I've just donated £10.00 to CHSW by boooking my ... with ...", so our clients could share their bookings with us on Social Media.
Thanks for such a great service. I look forward to hearing from you.
All the best
- moonzkieAnswered on May 09, 2013 at 12:37 PM
1. This is possible by creating an Autoresponder Email which will send an automatic email to the email address that was entered on the form by your client. Please check this guide to learn how to create an autoresponder: http://www.jotform.com/help/26-Creating-a-Form-Autoresponder
2. Thank you for this suggestion, I will submit this to our nice-to-do list and hopefully, our developers will integrate this in the future.