- pt952nsAsked on May 09, 2013 at 12:07 PM
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 09, 2013 at 12:50 PM
We do provide chat support. however, it is activated according to the number of support agents available .
If you need any assistance we are here 24/7 through the forum.
- pt952nsAnswered on May 09, 2013 at 01:10 PMI need to chat with a person before deciding to purchase to determine if the functionality/safety of the databank jotform uses will be sufficient to satisfy State of Florida requirements.
Statewide Mobility Manager
Florida Commission for the Transportation Disadvantaged
605 Suwannee Street, MS 49
Tallahassee, FL 32399-0450
Direct Line (772) 359-3452
Toll Free (800) 983-2435
TTY (850) 410-5708
Florida Relay System Dial 711 (Florida Only)
FAX (850) 410-5752
Don't forget to donate a $1 or more to the Transportation Disadvantaged Trust Fund next time you renew your motor vehicle tag!
Ayude a alguien conseguir transporte! No olvíde donar $1 para el
fondo de Transporte del Desventajado (Transportation Disadvantaged
Trust Fund) la prómixa vez que usted renueve su placa del vehículo.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 09, 2013 at 02:05 PM
Here is an excerpt from our FAQ Page:
Do you support Secure Forms?
Yes, you can now have your forms and form submissions transmitted securely with a 256 bit High-grade encryption. You can also log into JotForm site securely and download your submission reports over a secure connection. https://www.jotform.com
-You can also setup Secure Forms by following this guide: Setting Up a Secure or SSL Form.
Is my form submission data safe?
Yes, your data belongs to you. We do not share or sell any user data. We also do not access your data for any non-administrative purposes.
-Check our Privacy Page: http://www.jotform.com/privacy/
Do you have spam protection?
Yes, JotForm now has spam protection. Each new form now has seamless spam checks. JotForm can check if the form is submitted by a real browser. We also now support CAPTCHA verification on the forms.
Do you need more information? Please let us know.
- pt952nsAnswered on May 16, 2013 at 02:24 PMCan you set up an account/licensure from an existing username so that the form created under the trial period is not lost. If not, is there anyway to transfer it to the account established.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 16, 2013 at 02:30 PM
Yes, transfer of forms from one account to another account is possible.
Please send us a message which form from your account needs to be transferred to which account, and we will do that for you.