- amccAsked on April 13, 2011 at 10:55 AM
Would it be possible to enter products in the shopping cart that are only visible for specific dates? This would help us run promotions during holidays or increase ticket prices as we get closer to the event etc.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on April 14, 2011 at 12:28 AM
With the use of the date field you may set a condition that would hide or display
1. Open your form in JotForm
2. From the Power tools select Date
3. You can turn the Time off/on from the Toolbar
4. Click on 'Setup and Embed'
5. Choose 'Conditions' then from the options select 'Show / Hide a form field'
6. Click on 'Next'
7. For the If statement choose the variable for the Date.
8. In the condition you may choose 'Before' or 'After' then enter the date
9. For the 'Then' statement you can select whether the product should be hidden or displayed.
For more information on conditions please visit the following url:
Hope this helps.