- LaVelleAsked on April 13, 2011 at 12:01 PM
The full form shows up in Chrome but only half shows up in firefox... any ideas why?
- Content Mgr Alex LoganAnswered on April 13, 2011 at 04:16 PM
I had this problem. I had to go into firebox and use the firebug add-on that you can download to hotfix the Iframe. Once you find a width that works for your site go into the HTML and update the iframe width.
Hope that helps :)
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on April 13, 2011 at 11:58 PM
There are several forms on your account, do you have the specific page url address
that has the problem so that we can take a look at it?
If you are using the iframe integration then what Alex suggested is a start to fix
the issue. You can adjust the width and height of the iframe code.
- LaVelleAnswered on April 14, 2011 at 02:50 AM
I do have a url - but it is a private, password protected area for a client- I can't let you in.
The bottom half of the form is not showing up. I have not had this problem with any of the other forms and I have tried adjusting it etc- just not working - but only in firefox.
On the flip side, a person could go through the whole form by using the tab key to go through the fields.
I will keep messing with it and see what can be done...
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 14, 2011 at 03:07 AM
Judging by how you described the issue, I think it's safe to say that the iframe's height is the one that's causing your problem. It would be best to do a trial and error and see how it works out for you.
Do not hesitate to ask us if you have further questions. Thank you.
- LaVelleAnswered on April 14, 2011 at 10:03 AM
I am guessing you are right.
Thanks for all the help folks!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 14, 2011 at 02:44 PM
You're very much welcome. Glad to be of help.