- uvcat10Asked on April 13, 2011 at 01:03 PM
I created my form' and I change the source code because I wanted to insert jquery. But now, I can't use the link gives by JotForm because there aren't the moditications that I made. So, I have juste the source code. And i want to publish my new form' in an article of Joomla. But when I publish it, all the "script src etc." are deleted so I have my form' in my article but it doesn't work...
What's the solution ? It's possible to change directly the source code on Jotform.com ? If not, how can publish my formulaire now.. ?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on April 14, 2011 at 06:47 AM
Unfortunately it is not possible to directly change the source code in JotForm.
You can however download the full source code then make the changes and
publish it on Joomla.
To download the entire source code:
1. Login to JotForm
2. Open the form
3. Click on 'Setup and Embed'
4. Choose 'Embed Form'
5. From the list of options select 'Source'
6. Copy the full code or you can download the css and js as separate files
Hope this helps.