- AlisonAsked on April 13, 2011 at 06:26 PM
Is there a way to create an online sign up sheet? I'm having auditions for a play and need a lot of people to sign up for specific time slots. I would love it if I could e-mail them a password and then send them to my website. They would enter the password on the Audition page of my website and the sign-up sheet would come up. I don't care if they see the other people who are signed up already, but ideally they would not. There would just be a list of the slots that remain available.
Is this possible with Jotform?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 14, 2011 at 04:39 AM
While I don't think there is any way of displaying the number of slots available, I can see a way of displaying the slots taken, by using the Reports Wizard.
First you need to insert a Unique ID field in your form and name it with something like "Slots Taken (out of 100)"
Create an html table or grid listing report, and then check only the fields that you want to show (which is the slots taken)
1. Go to My Forms page
2. Click on the form that you want to create a report of, then click the Reports button in the toolbar.
3. Click Add New Report, then in the next window, choose either HTML table or Grid Listing, then click Next
4. In the next window, check only the fields that you want to show - "Slots Taken (out of 100)". Click Next.
5. Copy the iframe embed code provided. Insert that Code into your webpage or even inside your form by using the Free Text HTML tool.
Take a look at this Sample Form for a working demo. Password is "Password".
Hope this helps. Let us know if you have further questions.
- guglkyufnub gtulgluyrtuyAnswered on September 29, 2013 at 01:02 AM