- barbaraAsked on April 13, 2011 at 07:04 PM
I forgot the password for this form.
It's the second time I send you a message. I need to do modifications but I unable if I cant accces to my account
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on April 14, 2011 at 12:46 AM
It appears that this form was created under a Guest account. Please note
that this type of account is not kept within the server for a long time since
it relies on the browser's session. However the forms will still be accessible
if you wish to manage them you need to register and signup for an account.
If you haven't signed up for an account yet once you visit
JotForm you will see the following:
Just click on the button and then use the same email address.Your guest account will be merged with this new account.
If you already have a registered account you can Clone the form:
1. Login to JotForm
2. On My Forms page, click on "New Form"
3. Then select "Import Form"
4. Choose "From a web page"
5. Type in the url of the form https://www.jotform.com/form/3283901643
Hope this helps