- lightsnsirenAsked on May 12, 2013 at 12:51 AM
Per jeanettebmz request (http://www.jotform.com/answers/104143-I-run-the-website-for-a-rowing-club-where-we-have-maybe-10-scholarship) I am submitting this comment to let you know that Stripe has native support for discount codes. They can be created within the Stripe Interface, however JotForm does not support them.
- moonzkieAnswered on May 12, 2013 at 01:11 PM
I see how this might be useful. I will try to submit this to our feature request list and hopefully, our developers can integrate this in the future.
Let us know if there's anything else that you require assistance with.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 23, 2013 at 10:58 AM
We are glad to inform you that we now have a full-functioning couponing system that is built-in to JotForm. You may now offer discounts for your products by creating coupon codes via the payment wizard.
Please note, however, that this is an independent JotForm feature and does not work in conjunction with Stripe's native coupon system.
To begin adding coupon codes to your form:
1. Open the form on edit-mode
2. Select the form's payment control
3. Click the wizard button found at the upper right corner of the field
4. Navigate through the wizard until you are at the Coupons page
5. Add as many coupon codes as you wish
Hope you find this information useful. Please notify us if you have questions or if you require assistance regarding this topic.
- gloverelaceAnswered on May 28, 2013 at 07:52 PM
THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!
- ptwAnswered on November 21, 2013 at 05:30 PM
What about a coupon code for SUBSCRIPTIONS - where the first length of time is discounted, and the following lengths of time is normal price?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 21, 2013 at 08:46 PM
This thread has been resolved. Please post your question to a separate thread so we can assist you better.
Thank you for your understanding.