- mosheshAsked on May 13, 2013 at 06:35 AM
I have a matrix form with 35 items and 4 answer options per each item
I would like to show to each respondent, in the thank you page, his summary results (how many times each answer option was chosen) either in a table or diagram
Please advise on how to do this
- glennleeAnswered on May 13, 2013 at 10:48 AM
Thanks for contacting us!
You can only display user's answer on thank you page, here is the sample form. please see the steps below.
1. Go to Setup & Embed > email alerts > notification.
2. Click HTML.
3. Then a window will show up. Select all and copy the codes.
4. Then close the window.
5. Then go to Thank you > select thank you message.
6. Click HTML then paste the codes.
- mosheshAnswered on May 13, 2013 at 11:09 AM
Is it possible to get the html code of a visual report and send it to the rrespondent in the thankyou page
- glennleeAnswered on May 13, 2013 at 12:13 PM
Unfortunately, you can only show the visual report using your own custom page. You can redirect the form to your own custom thank you page.
To get the visual report code, please follow the steps below.
1. After creating visual report, click share report. Then copy the iframe codes.
2. Then paste it on your custom thank you page.