- taktseAsked on May 13, 2013 at 07:10 AM
With this form: http://www.jotformpro.com/taktse/file
I need the notification to go to all in the notificaiton, plus an extra one: email@example.com when the field "File number and Category" is on transportaiton...but it's not working. I did not get the three last notificaitons. PLEASE help. I will need to do more conditional notifications in the future.
- dinesh-itAnswered on May 13, 2013 at 08:32 AM
Upon cloning your form I found that you have created only one notification and created a condition for that.
If You Create a Condition For a Notification You will get notified only when the condition is met.
If you need One Notification Which will send mail for all submissions and one for conditional, Create a New Notification and use that for condition.
Feel free to ask for further clarification,
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 13, 2013 at 09:20 AM
I checked your from's notification configuration. You have set your conditional logic to send notification only when "File Number and Category" equals "35: Transportation".
If the conditions are not matched the notification email will not be sent. There are two possibility to achieve your requirement:
1. As Dinesh very rightly said, add one more notification alert and set the Recipient Email to all the email ids. Then go back to your "Conditions" and delete all the email ids and have only one "firstname.lastname@example.org"
2. Retain the current Condition. Add one more rule in your "Conditions" to send email to all recipient if the "File Number and Category" is not equals to "35: Transportation".
Let us know if you need further assistance.