- rjohnson90517Asked on May 13, 2013 at 12:32 PM
I need to be able to email folks with a Password that they can enter when they complete the form. It just needs to make what I email to them to the form field. That way I can email them to tell them that the Pass Code is support and when they open the form there is a field for them to comlete called pass code. and if they put support in the field the submit button will work.
- glennleeAnswered on May 13, 2013 at 01:09 PM
You can accomplish this using conditions, you can hide the submit button then if the passcode is correct the submit button will show. Here is the demo. The code is support.
Here are the steps.
1. Add the code field.
2. Click Setup & Embed > Conditions.
3. Choose Show / Hide a form field. Then click next.
4. Set the condition . Then click save.
- rjohnson90517Answered on May 22, 2013 at 12:00 PM
This was a lot of help I learned a great deal working with this info. Only thing is My Conditions Wizard does not give me a field equals to "support"
There is no " Equal to " option
I am using a free version is this why I don't have those conditional options?
Thanks for all the help!!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 22, 2013 at 12:39 PM
It should have. Please point your condition to the Pass Codes field in your form. Example:
I've made this to your form: https://www.jotform.com/30665832523151. Please kindly check.