- SpeakAsia WebmasterAsked on April 14, 2011 at 05:48 AM
We have just learnt that someone using and hosted on(http://iplt20speakasiaonline.tk/) your network has Phished our site(http://www.speakasiaonline.com/) which is fully transactional and operational since last 1 year and is copywrited. We are taking appropriate actions against the culprits and have lodged complaints with the authorities.
Since you are the service provider, we hereby request you to stop the services immediately as this is a clear case of cheating and a fraud. The said site is collecting millions of $ from gullible public using our name. We are sharing our details to prove our credentials. We again request you to block this site and not allow them to use your platform for defrauding public. We solicit your support in addressing this fraud.
Thanks & Regards,
Speak Asia Online Pte. Ltd.
Address: 10 Ubi Crescent, #07-68, Ubi Techpark,
RCB Number: 200618809D
Phone: 0065-63430887 / 0065-67493743
(Monday to Friday: 7:30 am to 2:30 pm (IST))
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on April 14, 2011 at 06:20 AM
The form has been suspended thank you for reporting this.
- landAnswered on April 14, 2011 at 02:11 PM
- BHOSDIWALAAnswered on April 14, 2011 at 04:16 PM
INKE MAA KA BHODSDA KYA HO RAHA HAI YEH SAB...
BHENCHOD KUCH SAMAJ NAHI AA RAHA HAI...
- akanshaAnswered on April 15, 2011 at 12:46 AM
mma chuda lo bhenchod ! survey form to khulte ni ! phishing krva lo inse
- akanshaAnswered on April 15, 2011 at 12:49 AM
bhen ke lodo tmhri gand mein bluetooth laga jaye koi.... madarchodo.... jhat ke pisu...company band hui to maa chod dungi sabki
- sahilAnswered on April 15, 2011 at 07:27 AM
haram ki aulaado tumhari bahen beti ko chode saari dunya agar company band hui to
samjr madar chodo.buy buy.....
- BhavinAnswered on April 15, 2011 at 07:56 AM
- allanftdAnswered on April 15, 2011 at 02:43 PM
Thanks for posting a comment. How we can help you?
Sorry guys, we'd like to help you but unfortunately we can't understand your messages. Kindly translate it in English or send us some screenshots of your concern.
Thank you all for using JotForm!
- ROGER FEDERERAnswered on April 17, 2011 at 11:15 AM
WHAT IS THIS GOING ON? IS THIS SITE A FRAUD OR WHAT
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 17, 2011 at 11:22 AM
The site reported was indeed a phishing site which uses a form that was hosted on our servers. There is no need to worry as everything has been taken care of. The form has already been disabled and the account suspended. Many thanks to people who care enough to report such kind of malicious attacks.
If you have any other concerns, feel free to send us a message.