- sarahceeAsked on May 13, 2013 at 04:57 PM
- yselbollerAnswered on May 13, 2013 at 10:05 PM
I am having challenges understanding exactly what you are trying to achieve. Do you have more information or say an example or screenshot that can help us visualize or understand this issue better?
- sarahceeAnswered on May 13, 2013 at 10:59 PM
Sorry, I reposted my question and didn't realize this was still here. Basically, I'm using a form on a website (http://studiodeseo.com/mailing-list.html) and I'd like to edit it in Jotform but I can't find the form in "My Forms" in my account. I don't remember having another account. Do you know how to find it so I can edit it?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 14, 2013 at 04:18 AM
I checked the form on your website and it belongs to a "guest account", meaning you are not logged in when you created that form. Should I moved this form to your current account "sarahcee" so you will get full access of this form? Kindly confirm so we can proceed in doing so.
We'll wait your reply. Thank you!
- sarahceeAnswered on May 14, 2013 at 09:13 AM
Yes please! Thank you!!
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 14, 2013 at 09:45 AM
I have moved your form "30295642518153" from your guest account to "sarahcee"
Please check your account and let us know if you see this from in your account.