- austenfeldAsked on May 13, 2013 at 05:56 PM
I made a form, and it defaulted to secure form. I have tried to change it to non-secure (remove the s, frm http?), but no luck. I would like a nonsecure form so I can accept more than 10 submissions.
Please advise, Thanks. Marcella
- yselbollerAnswered on May 13, 2013 at 10:22 PM
You can remove the SSL on the form to make it unsecure.
1. Open your form in JotForm.
2. Click on 'Setup & Embed' .
3. Select 'Embed Form'.
4. In the Embed Form wizard window you will see an option for SSL.
You can make the form unsecure by unticking the checkbox for the SSL.
Then after doing that replace the existing embed code from the webpage where the form is located with the new one with un-ticked checkbox for SSL.
Feel free to let us know if you have further questions or inquiry.
Thank you for contacting JotForm.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 14, 2013 at 04:15 AM