- smrichmondAsked on May 13, 2013 at 07:06 PM
- yselbollerAnswered on May 13, 2013 at 08:32 PM
Hope you are having an amazing day @smrichmond.
May I know if you are asking for notifications to multiple recipients or you wanted to change the primary email where you get the notification for the submissions?
In order to configure that here's the steps.
1. Click on "Setup & Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Email Alerts"
3. Click on "Add New Email"
4. Select "Notification" option & click next.
5. Fill out "recipient e-mail" with an appropriate email address. Click next.
6. Complete your notification layout and click finish. You're done.
If you wanted to add multiple recipients just add comma and space separated email addresses in the "Recipient E-mail:" Just like this.
Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance regarding this inquiry.
Have a blessed day!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 14, 2013 at 03:33 AM
In addition to yselboller, check this guide for informations on changing email recipients of form notifications. Finding out E-mail Address used for submission notifications