- DeanneastaAsked on May 14, 2013 at 08:15 AM
I simply wish to have a conditional section
If the person filling in the form wants the car at the airport - they click 'Meet at airport' and answer the flight detail questions
If they want the car delivered to the villa for only part of their holiday they click delivered to villa and they jump to a different section/question asking just for start and fiinish dates (which I haven't created yet)
- dinesh-itAnswered on May 14, 2013 at 08:36 AM
Hi, Yes You can set the Codition to accomplish as you stated above.
You have to set the condition as shown in the figure below.
Use the Add New Action Button to add new actions (Show/Hide another field).
Here is the Cloned and Codition Applied Form For Your sample:
Hope This Solved Your Problem.
Feel Free to contact us for further clarification.
- glennleeAnswered on May 14, 2013 at 10:58 AM
In addition to Dinesh have suggested, please change Rental delivery option field to radio button instead of checkbox because in your current field you can choose both option. Here is the cloned form.
I used two conditions. This is one that Dinesh suggested.
And here is the other condition.
- DeanneastaAnswered on May 14, 2013 at 12:32 PM
Thank you both - In fact I pulled the candy floss out of my brain and found the 'conditions' button myself. Moral of this story is 'look properly before you ask'!!!
Glenlee, thank you - you are right - I should have used a radio button instead and will deal with that - thanks.
I apreciate what you have shown me - but in fact I would want the flight details in either case as they are helpful for cross-referencing.
When I change the tick box for a radio button I guess I will lose the conditions and have to start them again!!
- glennleeAnswered on May 14, 2013 at 12:45 PM
Yes, you have to set the condition again if changes the field to radio buttons.
If you need any assistance please feel free to contact us again.
- dinesh-itAnswered on May 14, 2013 at 01:11 PM
When I changed the checkbox to radio button, I am able to keep the existing condition and have to do only one change in the existing condition.
Here are the steps,
After changing your check box to radio buttons. (Delete the check box and add a radio button).
Do the following steps:
1. Clicke on the Conditions option in the Setup & Embed tab, and select saved Conditions. Button at the bottom of the Condition Wizard
2. Now Select the Condition from the list that related to field you have changed.
3. Now change that rule to the new radio button you have created. and save the condition.
I hope it solves your problem, without creating a new condition after the changes made in the field.
Feel Free to ask for further clarification.