- GrubStreetAsked on May 14, 2013 at 11:45 AM
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 14, 2013 at 11:56 AM
Unfortunately, the functionality to schedule a notification / auto responder is not possible.
Should you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on June 15, 2016 at 10:09 AM
We have a great news for you! We've implemented scheduled autoresponders! Now, you can send your autoresponders to your submitters after selected time delay!
In order to use that feature you can simply follow the instructions below:
1. Open Emails Wizard on the builder.
2. Select autoresponder email that you want to delay its delivery time.
3. Click on Advanced tab.
4. Select schedule date on the drop-down menu in the Set Email Time section.
Then, your response will be sent after selected time delay for each submission.
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.