- MarvinAsked on May 14, 2013 at 01:38 PM
havent heard back, is there a waiting period for my question to be answered?
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 14, 2013 at 01:43 PM
Your username is "touchd"?
I checked and see that your question was answered. Please check this thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/216812-notification-email-to-different-addresses#1
- dinesh-itAnswered on May 14, 2013 at 01:46 PM
Here is a same question that asked and solved, refer this thresd
Is this your actual problem? Can you able to solve your problem now?
Feel free to ask for further clarification
- MarvinAnswered on May 14, 2013 at 04:57 PMI followed instructions and when I change the recipients email it still goes out to the first one I had original put.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 14, 2013 at 07:35 PM
You should make an actual submissions with your form to test the new email address entered on your form notification. Clicking the "Test Email" button will only send a test submission to the email address associated with your account.
Hope this clears your concern. Thanks!