- RobertShevlinAsked on May 14, 2013 at 03:22 PM
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 14, 2013 at 04:22 PM
Please folow these steps to make your textbox read only.
1. Select the text box from your form.
2. Click on Properties
3. You will see a Read Only property and change it to "Yes"
Let us knwo if you need further assistance.
- tkartAnswered on February 11, 2014 at 09:45 AM
i've to set a calculate text box with read only option for don't permit at the end-user to modify the value.
i've set readonly to yes and save. but when i check the property i see read only undefined
- pinoytechAnswered on February 11, 2014 at 10:50 AM
Can you please share to us URL of your Form and open a new thread for further assistance?