- igenmediaAsked on May 14, 2013 at 03:59 PM
The button works fine in Firefox and Chrome but does not display anything but the mouseover effect in IE. You can see what i am talking about here: http://balticroofing.com/leave-a-review. I have tried putting the embed code in and iFrame and just using the source code but nothing works.
Can you see what is causing the issue?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 14, 2013 at 05:04 PM
IE has a few quirks when it comes to displaying button controls with background images. This is not a JotForm-specific problem. Still, we'll try to look for a solution to this problem and get back to you as soon as possible.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 14, 2013 at 05:10 PM
In the meantime, you may try using the "Button Image" option onthe form builder.
To go about this:
1. Select your form's submit button
2. Click the "Button Image" option on the toolbar
3. Paste in your background image's URL
4. Click OK then save your form