- JotForm SupportMike_TAsked on May 14, 2013 at 05:25 PM
Ticket created based on information from this thread.
The following Dropbox integration setup is no longer working right.
- humanixAnswered on May 16, 2013 at 06:07 PM
ask for information when the problem is solved!
- humanixAnswered on May 19, 2013 at 04:18 PM
no German umlauts in the created folder
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 19, 2013 at 08:43 PM
Thanks for the info. No updates as of yet but we will inform you here once it's fixed.
Our apologies for any inconveniences caused.
- JotForm SupportkennethAnswered on June 10, 2013 at 12:37 PM
Hello there, this problem is now fixed. But please confirm it from your side. Let us know if the bug still persist on your forms.
- humanixAnswered on June 11, 2013 at 07:38 AM
Test with two submissions
2 x same Unique ID created in 1744
when sending "Postl Johann" created folder in DropBox,
arrived but no email
it was not created PDF,
and no entry exists in JotForm
- JotForm SupportkennethAnswered on June 11, 2013 at 09:53 AM
Hi thanks for the response. Have you tried to clear your browser cache before you test those two submissions? If not, can you please do that and try again.
And might as well ask your form URL? So that I can further investigate the problem you encountered.
- humanixAnswered on June 11, 2013 at 04:11 PM
Thank you very much
only the German umlauts not fit
%C3%96zt%C3%BCrk Alan - 1745
L%C3%BCbl Gustav - 1746
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 11, 2013 at 05:54 PM
Does it still exist? Please try consider re-integrating the form to Dropbox.
- humanixAnswered on June 11, 2013 at 06:46 PM
Have cleared the browser cache
Re-Integration of DropBox
I'm sorry but the folders are created without German umlaut
M%C3%BCller G%C3%BCnther - 1751
- JotForm SupportkennethAnswered on June 11, 2013 at 10:04 PM
Hi humanix, are those names attached to the unique ID? can you give as a expected output? I think there is something wrong reading those german characters.
- humanixAnswered on June 12, 2013 at 03:43 AM
Yes, I want the folders are stored at our server:
Name first name - Unique ID
Name first name - Submission ID
For both settings, folders, and files with the German umlauts do not work.
I have to do so because otherwise the folder will be overwritten with the same name.
Before switching to Exendet Folder Name, created the German umlaut in the folder name and the Appendix
Name and first name with German umlauts
Setting Validation - Alphabetic
does not work
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 12, 2013 at 04:42 AM
Thanks for reporting. This might be related to the URL Encoding issue in the Dropbox Folder naming. I can replicate the problem here. This has been forwarded to our higher team already, we will let you know once this is fixed.
- humanixAnswered on July 09, 2013 at 02:34 AM
there is already a solution?
Germans umlaut in file and folder names
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 09, 2013 at 06:19 AM
Sorry but there is no updates about this as of the moment. The "@" symbol encoding issue has been fixed on this thread "http://www.jotform.me/answers/227922" but not with the other characters. Let me emphasize this to our dev team so they are aware of the German characters being encoded on Dropbox Integration.
- humanixAnswered on July 09, 2013 at 06:38 AM
Sorry, I do not understand
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 09, 2013 at 07:15 AM
Sorry. As I've said, we do not have updates about this as of the moment. We will let you know here once this is fixed.
- JotForm SupportkennethAnswered on December 29, 2013 at 12:40 PM
Hi, just so you know Folders and filenames with non-ASCII characters are fixed now.
Please let us know if it works from your end.
- humanixAnswered on January 08, 2014 at 03:53 AM
Thank you, it works perfectly
- JotForm SupportkennethAnswered on January 08, 2014 at 06:00 AM
Hi, great news that it works fine on your end. If you faced anymore problems don't be shy to share it with us. Thank you for using the product.
Have a good day!