- salscomAsked on May 14, 2013 at 06:22 PM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 14, 2013 at 06:32 PM
Free text is not a user-entered data, so it is not included, by default, on email alerts.
However, you can easily edit your form's email template and type or paste in the said text in any way you want.
To do so:
1. Open your form in edit-mode
2. Click Setup & Embed
3. Click Email Alerts -> Notification
4. Modify the template
5. Click Finish then save your form
Please let us know if you require further assistance.