- ellepaceAsked on May 14, 2013 at 08:54 PM
I have a mac email account that usually does not have issues with spam... but I am NOT getting any of my forwards from my contacts and I need to have them arrive in my email. Having to sign on and answer them weekly is hard to remember to do. I never know I have any because I am simply not getting them for some reason.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 14, 2013 at 10:40 PM
I can't seem to find any unsuccessful delivery logs from your email address so it should still work fine. I have also sent a sample submission with your form, can you check if you were able to received those? It was successfully delivered according to our logs.
If you want more logs, let us know so we can provide it to you. Thanks!
- ellepaceAnswered on May 15, 2013 at 10:28 AMNothing in any mailbox. I use Imail on my Mac... getting mail in from my mac mail, aol and gmail accounts. I have checked Junk and spam and there is nothing from Jotform. Should we try a different email address? This is something I really need to get figured out.
- ellepaceAnswered on May 15, 2013 at 10:29 AMSecond note... I do get the ones that comes from the form for APPLYING FOR MEMBERSHIP Artists of Texas, but the blue envelope form on my website to contact me is the one I am not getting mail from.... not did I get anything from what ever one you used.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 15, 2013 at 10:41 AM
I checked both of your forms and don't see any issue with it. It's strange that on same email id, you receive notification from one form and don't receive from the another one.
Request you to please delete the existing notification of your form "Contact Form with Blue Envelope Theme" and add it again.
Let us know if that solves your issue.
- ellepaceAnswered on May 15, 2013 at 11:04 AMMaybe I am doing something wrong. I have switched and tried my gmail address, my aol address and nothing is coming through. Should I rebuild the form and replace it on my website?
- ellepaceAnswered on May 15, 2013 at 11:05 AMI do get ALL the VL submissions forms for constant contact and they come perfectly. I am guessing maybe redesign the contct me form for my website.
- jefreylandichoAnswered on May 15, 2013 at 11:43 AM
Can you please provide us the link to your webpage where you have embedded the form?
- ellepaceAnswered on May 15, 2013 at 11:49 AMhttp://ellepace.com/contact.html I am redoing it to a different form, altho I like this one. I will hold on uploading the new form to the site for a few moments if you need to test it somehow.
If not I was ready to upload the new contact form.
- KadeJMAnswered on May 15, 2013 at 12:19 PM
I took a look at your form and I think I may have found the root of your problem with why you are not getting any emails sent to you. I realized while inspecting your Contact Form which is on your website that you do not have an Email Notification even set up so I would highly recommend Adding a New Email Notification and then you should start receiving them.
- ellepaceAnswered on May 15, 2013 at 12:21 PMI took it off... remember as you advised... and maybe it did not take... that is confusing when you click ADD NEW EMAIL... as it does not really have a place that I could figure out where to put in my email.... I would prefer this form to the other one.
- ellepaceAnswered on May 15, 2013 at 12:23 PMI just tested it... as it shows my email to come to firstname.lastname@example.org in this area...when I click through...but nothing arrives in my mail box.
- ellepaceAnswered on May 15, 2013 at 12:23 PMIs this where it is to show up? It is there but when I go to TEST your email on the next page and click it... NOTHING arrives.
- ellepaceAnswered on May 15, 2013 at 12:29 PMI hate to be stupid about this, I build websites...but it just is not happening. Even on the new form I built... as I click through the add new email for alerts... and I see my name that an email was sent...I am NOT receiving it.
I do not know what to do to fix this.
- jefreylandichoAnswered on May 15, 2013 at 12:30 PM
Can you please try using this form http://www.jotform.com/form/31344808222953 and see if it works?
- ellepaceAnswered on May 15, 2013 at 12:33 PMJust filled it out... nothing has arrived.... as of 11:34
- jefreylandichoAnswered on May 15, 2013 at 12:38 PM
Please try whitelisting Jotmails IP Address or add the follwing email address in your contact list.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on May 15, 2013 at 02:41 PM
We have found that your email@example.com email address was added to our bounced list due to rejected message(s) by your mail host:
Reason(s) : 5.1.0 - Unknown address error 550-'5.1.1 unknown or illegal alias: firstname.lastname@example.org'
Now we have removed that email address from our bounced list, and I hope that delivery issue is solved.
Please let us know if you need any further assistance on this. We will be happy to help.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on May 15, 2013 at 04:56 PM
For some reason this thread is marked as open, but we do not see your message.
If the problem is not solved, please use the following link to get back to us: