- Waddys1Asked on May 15, 2013 at 12:59 AM
I am new at this so may have missed the obvious.
We are New Zealand based and it would be useful to be able to pay their membership fee with a visa or mastercard option.
- yselbollerAnswered on May 15, 2013 at 01:07 AM
Yes you can. You can use the paypal integration where you can accept credit card payments.
- Waddys1Answered on May 15, 2013 at 01:17 AM
Thank you for that but most of our members have never heard of paypal but may have a credit card but instead maybe a direct debit authority where they can pay directly into our bank accout might be better if that was possible?
- yselbollerAnswered on May 15, 2013 at 01:29 AM
You can check this reference to see the options for Payment Forms.
But Unfortunately, we don't have direct associations with banks and credit card companies. However there are online payment services that directly asks and instantly processes credit card numbers such as Paypal pro, stripe, authorize.net which you can integrate your jotform-based form with.
These integrations don't need the users to have an account of for them to log in or will be redirected to a different site to pay. All card processes will look like it came from your form.
Hope this will help you decide what to do with your payment form. Let us know if you need further help with this.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 15, 2013 at 04:56 AM
You can make credit card as your default payment option in paypal pro form.
Please follow these steps to achieve this:
1. Select your form's Paypal Pro section
2. Click the 'Payment Method' button found on the top toolbar menu
3. Choose your preferred default payment method
4. Save your form
I created a sample form for you, please check this : http://www.jotform.com/form/31245563388964
This should solve your issue. Let us know if you need further assistance on this.
- Waddys1Answered on May 15, 2013 at 04:53 PM
Thank you for your help folks ....... works like a charm now and the group I am helping out are gettiung excited about it :-)
Have a great week
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 15, 2013 at 05:07 PM
You are welcome.
Glad to know that your issue was resolved.
Should you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
- Waddys1Answered on May 15, 2013 at 05:33 PM
Two days using your tool and a complete novice but I am really impressed by the tool and your support.
Keep up the good work.